Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.727 BRL / GTQ
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 62% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,556 (Q13,145) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,900 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 75 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zarqa costs Dinar 3.000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 200 (about 5 hours ago)