Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.966 BRL / JOD
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 122% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,964 (Dinar 1,753) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,300 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Rohtak costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 450,000 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$3.30 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $130 (about 5 hours ago)