Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Itabuna, Brazil
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10431 BRL / SDG *
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 11% cheaper than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,600 in Itabuna you would need to make just about R$ 4,958 (47,529 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 5 hours ago)