Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,633 prices entered by 360 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.823 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 10% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,226TL (2,742KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in La Serena costs CH$201,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madurai costs ₨70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cartagena costs COL$20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,860 (about 2 hours ago)