Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,618 prices entered by 358 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.28573 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 50% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,551TL (68,426 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 1,200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chongqing costs 5.97元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Gorakhpur costs ₨2,500 (about 3 hours ago)