Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,700 prices entered by 361 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.345 TRY / ANG
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 133% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 28,003TL (ƒ 6,446) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$1,200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 80元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 3,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$22 (about 2 hours ago)