Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.091 TRY / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,488 prices entered by 456 different people.
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 49% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stamford, Connecticut costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mogadishu costs 750,000 S (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Windsor costs C$6.00 (about 3 hours ago)