Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Istanbul, Turkey
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,617 prices entered by 357 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14984 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 58% cheaper than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000TL in Istanbul you would need to make just about 4,662TL (31,113 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)