Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,726 prices entered by 368 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.448 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 78% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,381TL (€2,263) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Delhi costs ₨60 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,545 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Luis costs ARS $880 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fresno, California costs $45 (about 3 hours ago)