Cost of living in Toruń, Poland vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,707 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.068 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,539TL (6,547 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €800 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,545 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Luis costs ARS $880 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fresno, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,700TL (about 2 hours ago)