Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Istanbul, Turkey (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,585 prices entered by 356 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00003 TRY / IRRX *
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000TL in Istanbul you would need to make just about 5,028TL (﷼ 27,288,144) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1.42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rotterdam costs €16 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php115 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 3 hours ago)