Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Istanbul, Turkey
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,618 prices entered by 358 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00019 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000TL in Istanbul you would need to make just about 8,452TL (﷼ 43,558,037) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 75 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zarqa costs Dinar 3.000 (about 5 hours ago)