Cost of living in Tirana, Albania vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07506 TRY / ALL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,721 prices entered by 383 different people.
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 32% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 3 hours ago)