Cost of living in Sullana, Peru vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,706 prices entered by 360 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.294 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 30% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,587TL (S/. 6,794) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,193 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Havana costs 200 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)