Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 8,949 prices entered by 1,097 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.634 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 88% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,269TL (€1,785) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (26 minutes ago)