Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,641 prices entered by 362 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.860 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 178% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 33,364TL (kr 38,804) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver costs C$7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ludhiana costs ₨63 (about 4 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 48 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beaverton, Oregon costs $39 (about 5 hours ago)