Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 329%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,652 prices entered by 361 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.097 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 222% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 35,459TL (CHF 3,898) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)