Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,589 prices entered by 356 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020.
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000TL in Istanbul you would need to make just about 7,478TL in Siirt.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.85 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Havana costs 200 CUC (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stamford, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mogadishu costs 750,000 S (about 2 hours ago)