Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.776 TRY / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,754 prices entered by 373 different people.
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 26% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,140TL (3,170KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Durban costs R 43 (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Mendoza costs ARS $3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,009 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)