Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.119 TRY / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,816 prices entered by 897 different people.
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)