Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.902 TRY / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,821 prices entered by 380 different people.
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 34% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,689TL (2,997KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $2,500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 75 zł (about 3 hours ago)