Cost of living in Saqqez, Iran vs Istanbul, Turkey
WARNING! Saqqez has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Saqqez.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,618 prices entered by 358 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00019 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saqqez (Iran) is about the same as in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000TL in Istanbul you would need to make just about 11,620TL (﷼ 61,405,378) in Saqqez.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $16 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Plata costs ARS $74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Amsterdam costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)