Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,680 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.450 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000TL in Istanbul you would need to make just about 9,702TL (R$ 6,691) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €49 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,600₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Melbourne costs AU$516 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Pamplona costs €2.93 (about 2 hours ago)