Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,741 prices entered by 372 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.448 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 79% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,703TL (€2,085) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 102,990 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kota costs ₨5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €29 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Siliguri costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)