Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,621 prices entered by 359 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.444 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000TL in Istanbul you would need to make just about 10,264TL (R$ 7,110) in Santa Maria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨240 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 1,200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chongqing costs 5.97元 (about 2 hours ago)