Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,676 prices entered by 358 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.285 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is 45% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,964TL (1,927 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 6 hours ago)