Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,864 prices entered by 378 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.307 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 129% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,213TL (€2,709) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brussels costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)