Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,725 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.727 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 137% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 28,437TL (€2,924) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)