Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,639 prices entered by 357 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.511 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 134% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 30,399TL (€3,196) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨325 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$160 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhopal costs ₨600 (about 6 hours ago)