Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.081 TRY / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,988 prices entered by 467 different people.
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 47% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Concordia costs ARS $400 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$48,000 (about 1 hour ago)