Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,684 prices entered by 861 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.826 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 66% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,213TL (C$2,198) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)