Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,723 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.173 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 26% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,108TL (12,885元) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 500,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 80元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)