Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,075 prices entered by 368 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00997 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 63% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,561TL (CH$1,962,127) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 175,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostock costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥8,963 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 500,000 Ft (about 4 hours ago)