Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,734 prices entered by 370 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.968 TRY / USD
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 129% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,205TL ($3,163) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Naucalpan costs Mex$ 389,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)