Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,724 prices entered by 893 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.407 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 47% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,193TL (€836) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)