Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,882 prices entered by 378 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.448 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is about the same as in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,331TL (€1,305) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,456 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Karachi costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ranchi costs ₨182 (about 2 hours ago)