Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,497 prices entered by 875 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.104 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 15% cheaper than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600TL in Istanbul you would need to make just about 8,159TL (€1,337) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 3 hours ago)