Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,575 prices entered by 354 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.135 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 18% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,925TL ($b11,390) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Durban costs R 43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Mendoza costs ARS $3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)