Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,631 prices entered by 358 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.148 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 21% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,262TL ($b11,556) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $508 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €3.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)