Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.395 TRY / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,222 prices entered by 409 different people.
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 169 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wilmington, Delaware costs $65 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lusaka costs 4,733 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)