Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,668 prices entered by 365 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.727 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores (Portugal) is 47% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,177TL (€1,663) in Ponta Delgada, Azores to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$15,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 56元 (about 1 hour ago)