Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,751 prices entered by 367 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.170 TRY / USD
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 125% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 29,235TL ($3,578) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in New York City costs $26 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.17 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Curitiba costs R$ 4,939 (about 4 hours ago)