Cost of living in Pisa, Italy vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,667 prices entered by 365 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 105% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 26,667TL (€2,762) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €49 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,600₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Melbourne costs AU$516 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Pamplona costs €2.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belgorod costs руб 48 (about 2 hours ago)