Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,618 prices entered by 358 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.35507 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 22% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,874TL (44,706 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$15,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 56元 (about 1 hour ago)