Cost of living in Perugia, Italy vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,661 prices entered by 361 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.374 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 99% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,937TL (€2,340) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 389 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kaunas costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ibarra costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)