Cost of living in Padua, Italy vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,683 prices entered by 372 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.448 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 105% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 26,696TL (€2,826) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $700 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Serena costs CH$216,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madurai costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)