Cost of living in Oradea, Romania vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,641 prices entered by 361 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.969 TRY / RON
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,733TL (6,466 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 1,200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chongqing costs 5.97元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Gorakhpur costs ₨2,500 (about 3 hours ago)