Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,648 prices entered by 363 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15311 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 9% cheaper than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000TL in Istanbul you would need to make just about 10,912TL (71,272 ден) in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Delhi costs ₨60 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,545 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Luis costs ARS $880 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fresno, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)