Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,717 prices entered by 359 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07917 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 10% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,172TL (166,380 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nairobi costs Shilling200 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Strasbourg costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)