Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,778 prices entered by 367 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08121 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 16% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,906TL (171,244 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Concordia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$48,000 (about 2 hours ago)