Cost of living comparison between Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia and Istanbul, Turkey
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,295 prices entered by 596 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04534 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 35% cheaper than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Istanbul you would need to make just about 1,615TL (руб 35,625) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meerut costs ₨1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U28 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)