Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,786 prices entered by 852 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06294 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Istanbul you would need to make just about 2,163TL (руб 34,371) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)