Cost of living comparison between Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia and Istanbul, Turkey
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,065 prices entered by 732 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05479 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Istanbul you would need to make just about 2,839TL (руб 51,811) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)