Cost of living comparison between Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia and Istanbul, Turkey
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,365 prices entered by 632 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04620 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 35% cheaper than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Istanbul you would need to make just about 2,432TL (руб 52,642) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bursa costs 700TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (about 2 hours ago)