Cost of living comparison between Narbonne, France and Istanbul, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14,726 prices entered by 1,416 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.218 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 34% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,198TL (€1,305) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in New York City costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 38 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mombasa costs Shilling3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Busan costs ₩55,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)