Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Istanbul, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,785 prices entered by 1,086 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.996 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 32% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,291TL (€824) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 0.00 (about 2 hours ago)