Cost of living comparison between Narbonne, France and Istanbul, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,968 prices entered by 563 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.288 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 34% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,203TL (€1,278) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 38 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$27 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)