Cost of living comparison between Narbonne, France and Istanbul, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,093 prices entered by 615 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.324 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 30% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,077TL (€1,226) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castellón de la Plana costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portland, Oregon costs $3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phnom Penh costs 320,000 Riels (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wellington costs NZ$188 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)