Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,636 prices entered by 362 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.191 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 37% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,099TL (12,677元) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Guwahati costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Windhoek costs 44 N$ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corunna costs €1.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poltava costs 200₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Vijayawada costs ₨130 (about 4 hours ago)